A automobile collision is not only terrifying, but it may also significantly interrupt your life. An injury received in a car accident attorney kent can have far-reaching consequences, ranging from long-term incapacity to lost pay, exorbitant medical expenditures to emotional anguish and suffering. If you or a loved one has been injured in a car accident and your life has been turned upside down as a result, the Khan Law Firm, PLLC will assist you in filing a personal injury claim and recovering the compensation you need to recover from your injuries and go on with your life. Call Khan Law Firm to hire the best automobile accident lawyer in your area.
Car Accidents in Kent, WA: The Most Common Types
Regardless of a driver’s vigilance and care, car accidents can occur at any time. An accident can sometimes be caused by bad road conditions or even car malfunction. Car accidents in Washington, on the other hand, are frequently caused by human mistake. Many modern drivers engage in risky and dangerous activities while on the road, endangering not only themselves but also others. Make sure you locate the top automobile accident lawyer in your area to ensure you receive the assistance you require.
The following are some of the most common causes of car accidents in Kent, WA:
- Driving while texting;
- Use of a cell phone while driving;
- Driving while distracted;
- a refusal to submit;
- Weather conditions ranging from poor to severe, including slippery roadways; and
- Vehicles that are dangerous or defective.
Each of these risky habits can lead to a variety of different types of accidents and injuries of varying severity. We regularly encounter clients at the Khan Law Firm, PLLC who have been involved in the following types of car accidents:
- Collisions with the back end of the vehicle;
- Collisions from the side;
- Accidents involving a rollover;
- Collisions with the head;
- Accidents involving hit-and-run drivers;
- Collisions in traffic;
- Pedestrian-involved collisions; and
- Accidents in which the elderly are involved.
According to the Washington State Department of Transportation, over 3,000 car accidents occur in Kent each year. That equates to nearly one accident every three hours! When an automobile accident is severe, the consequences can be devastating. Serious injuries might occur, necessitating expensive medical treatment and hospital stays. This may affect your ability to return to work or participate in activities that you once enjoyed.
If you’ve been in a car accident, a car accident attorney kent lawyer can assist you in reaching a settlement. Working with a qualified attorney ensures that your interests are safeguarded and that your settlement covers the full extent of your damages.
Dangerous Driving Habits that Can Lead to a Car Accident
Several unsafe driving practices have been identified by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration as contributing to numerous crashes each year.
These are some of them:
- Every year, speeding is a factor in nearly a quarter of all car accidents. The more quickly you go, the more serious your injuries will be.
- Driving when inebriated is a serious offense. A drunk driver is involved in around a third of all fatal crashes. In fact, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration estimates that a drunk driving victim kills every 50 minutes in the United States.
- Distracted driving is dangerous. While cell phones can be a distraction, anything that diverts your attention or focus away from the road can be dangerous. This could involve having additional teen passengers in the car for teen drivers. Drivers’ attention can also be diverted by stereos and navigation systems.
Many car accidents are clearly avoidable. Speeding, driving while inebriated, and driving while distracted are all dangerous activities that can result in significant injury or even death to others.
Reasons to Hire a Car Accident Attorney Kent for Your Claim
While the insurance representative may appear to be a buddy on the phone, this could not be further from the truth. The insurance agent’s purpose is to limit the company’s losses. To put it another way, they aren’t working for you. (Request our free ebook for additional information.)
When you hire a vehicle accident lawyer, you’ll have someone on your side working to get you every penny you’re owed. Simply having a lawyer raises the worth of your claim by signaling that you’re willing to go to trial.
All parts of your claim will be handled by our attorneys, including:
- Obtaining crucial evidence
- As needed, collaborating with outside specialists
- Witness testimony is being gathered.
- Trying to work out a deal with the insurance company
- If necessary, taking your case to court
Every step of the way, a skilled personal injury lawyer will keep you updated on the status of your claim and your legal alternatives. You are free to focus on your recovery while your attorney tackles the legal difficulties surrounding your claim. Best of all, you don’t have to pay anything until the lawyer is successful in your case, so there’s no risk.
Washington’s Statute of Limitations for Car Accident Attorney Kent Claims
You only have three years to submit an automobile accident claim in the state of Washington (RCW 4.16.080). However, we don’t want you to put off starting the process until the three years are nearly up!
The sooner you can bring your situation to our attention, the better. This is due to two basic factors. First, we’ll have early access to critical material (such as reports and witness testimony). This will assist us in putting together your case. Second, we’ll be able to supply you with the most comprehensive support throughout the process. It’s all too simple to inadvertently do or say something that could jeopardize your claim. We are familiar with common tricks and traps and can assist you in avoiding them.
Contact a Kent Car Accident Attorney Kent Lawyer for a Free Consultation.
Please contact a Kent automobile accident lawyer right away to begin the claim procedure. An first consultation is free, and you only pay us if we are successful in getting you a settlement.
Having trouble getting to work? Please let us know. One of our lawyers will meet with you in your home, hospital, or other convenient place.