Car Accident Lawyer Alhambra – Do you need an exceptional Alhambra personal injury attorney because of a slip and fall injury or a bad traffic accident? Because we know city life never stops and accidents happen at all hours of the day and night, our experienced attorneys at Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc. are available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Your Alhambra personal injury attorney relieves immense stress caused by the financial, emotional, and physical stresses of an accident or injury in your fast-paced life. Harris Personal Injury Lawyers, Inc. has a track record of success, having recovered over $300 million in damages for their California clients. We understand that your insurance company wants to settle as soon as possible in order to safeguard their profits. To safeguard your best interests, you’ll need an expert legal advocate! Our personal injury lawyers do not get paid until you are fairly rewarded.
Our Alhambra Personal Injury Lawyers Can Handle a Variety of Claims:
- Injury claims resulting from car accidents: Auto accident injuries can be severe and life-changing, whether they occur on I-10 into LA or as a result of a distracted Alhambra neighbor. Our Alhambra car accident lawyers can provide you with immediate assistance and relief.
- Accidents involving pedestrians: People in Alhambra are always on foot, thanks to its vibrant city life. With a walk score of 92, you live in a walker’s paradise. Distracted driving is a dangerous and growing threat to pedestrians! Your Alhambra pedestrian accident attorney will fight for your rights.
- Accident claims involving Lyft and Uber: Hiring a driver in a big metropolis is no guarantee of safety! With multiple insurance companies fighting over your accident claim, you’ll need a skilled Lyft or Uber accident attorney on your side. In this difficult circumstance, stack the deck in your advantage.
- Motorcycle accident claims: The state of California has almost a million registered motorcycle riders. According to an article from Consumer Safety, California is also in the top five states for motorcycle accidents. Motorcycle accidents frequently result in serious injuries. If you enjoy riding, save the number of your Alhambra personal injury lawyer in your phone contacts.
- Accident claims involving trucks: A truck collision is a primary cause of lifelong spinal cord or brain injury due to speed and big loads. With so many hidden costs and losses, you’ll need the help of an Alhambra truck accident lawyer to figure out how much money you’ll need to recoup and move on with your life.
- Accident claims involving buses and trains: Using any mode of transportation eliminates the issue of navigating city traffic. It can be difficult to settle your claim after an accident on public transit. Contact a Harris personal injury lawyer for the best potential outcome.
- Accident claims involving bicycles: Drivers in a rush abound on city roadways. Even if you wear a helmet, being hit while riding a bike puts you in grave danger. An Alhambra bike accident lawyer will obtain the required documentation and even assist you in finding the medical care you require.
- Accident claims involving planes: In the event of significant injury or wrongful death claims resulting from an aviation accident, an Alhambra airplane accident attorney will fight for justice and financial compensation for you or your loved ones.
According to the Turo driver, Have you been hurt by a Turo driver? Make your life easier. This potentially difficult matter will be handled by your Turo driver accident lawyer.
- Accident claims involving a Bird scooter: Are you going to the beach? Protect yourself against the ever-increasing risk of a Bird scooter accident. You can speak with any of our Bird scooter accident lawyers in the Alhambra region to discover whether you have a case.
- Boating accident claims: Whether you’re on the water in Long Beach or anywhere else in California, it’s virtually always party season. Many personal injury accidents are caused by boating while inebriated (BUI). For legal assistance, contact our Alhambra boating accident attorneys.
- Injuries caused by dog bites: Dog bite injuries continue to be an issue in Los Angeles County, despite statewide leash legislation. To win your lawsuit, you’ll need proof—medical documents, images, and maybe expert testimony. Our dog bite lawyers in Alhambra will fight hard to assist you or a loved one heal from the agony, injuries, and emotional anguish caused by a dog bite attack.
Do you require the services of a premise liability lawyer?
Whether you’re at work or shopping, it’s the obligation of business and property owners to maintain their facilities safe for you. Injuries sustained as a result of a slip and fall accident are included in a premises liability action. This type of accident is frequently caused by broken equipment, congested aisles, or an unattended spill or leak. You have the right to receive compensation if you were injured as a result of someone else’s negligence. Our Alhambra slip and fall lawyers handle every detail of your case so you can recover and go on despite your injuries.
Car Accidents in Alhambra: Frequently Asked Questions
When you’ve been in a car accident, you need to engage with an Alhambra car accident lawyer who can help you explore all of your legal options, especially if you have medical costs, lost earnings, pain and suffering, or major property damage to your vehicle.
Turn to the dedicated vehicle accident attorneys at the Law Offices of Christopher Montes de Oca in these scenarios. We are delighted to represent people and families in the Alhambra region in their pursuit of compensation from irresponsible parties and their insurance companies. Work with our expert legal team if you’ve been hurt in an accident.
Car accidents in Alhambra are caused by a variety of factors.
Each year, thousands of automobile and truck accidents occur in Alhambra, many of which result in serious injury or death to the drivers and passengers involved. The following are the most typical causes of these mishaps:
- Distracted driving has become a big problem in southern California and around the country in an age when practically everyone has a cell phone. Responding to a single text forces drivers to take their eyes off the road for more than five seconds, which is long enough to travel the length of a football field at 55 mph.
- Reckless driving is a problem that Alhambra drivers are all too acquainted with, especially on our congested roads. Speeding, weaving in and out of traffic, and aggressive driving endanger the lives of everyone on our roads and highways.
- Intoxicated driving puts the safety of their passengers and others on the road in jeopardy when people get behind the wheel after taking drugs or drinking too much alcohol. Drivers who are inebriated have slower reaction times and are more likely to miss possible risks, such as slowing traffic patterns.
- Weather: While we have pleasant weather in Alhambra for the majority of the year, we also have our fair share of wet and foggy days. When there is adverse weather, all drivers must slow down and be cautious.
- Road hazards: A badly built or maintained road can sometimes be the cause of a collision. If a government entity in charge of road maintenance fails to repair potholes or clear up loose gravel, it may be held wholly or partially responsible for any resulting traffic accidents.
- These are only a few of the most common causes of automobile accidents in Alhambra and its environs. As you can see, driver error is a common occurrence, which is why it’s critical to consult with a skilled Alhambra personal injury attorney who can do a thorough investigation and pinpoint the specific cause of your accident. After that, we’ll be able to plan a strategy for pursuing monetary damages from the parties involved.
Excellence and Integrity are recognized.
Chris is honored and pleased to have been chosen one of Los Angeles’ finest personal injury lawyers for the past four years. Chris has received numerous awards, including being named a Super Lawyer. This prize is given to no more than 2.5 percent of the state’s lawyers each year. Chris was named to the “National Trial Lawyer Top 100” list recently. Only a few of the most qualified attorneys from each state are invited to join, and they must display great leadership, reputation, influence, stature, and public profile.